.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

It's a free ride and it's only begun--the days have begun to segue into one another leaving me drained and enervated--the work is multi-faceted and requires many Dilbertan attributes ( I am still grappling with the raison d'etre of Catbert, the evil HR Director )

The Government has changed--the public has spoken--meri awaaz suno, am ruminating over the fact that if Balram Jakhar , Shivraj Patil have lost, then is it a mandate or the three-dimensional juxtaposition of the scattered sentiments of a confused electorate ??I'll let sleeping dogs lie, politics is by , of and for the criminal classes. I'll just wrap my security blanket tighter and fret over my disconnect with most things--and incite the more truculent of my band to say harsh platitudes over my insouciance.

Reading Weekend Wodehouse--that's for the buffeted soul.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?